Town Center Park
Spanish Fort Town Center offers a community park for all to enjoy!
Town Center Park is located at 29000 Bass Pro Drive, just past Bass Pro Shops, and features a number of amenities, including:
- splash pad - CLOSED for the season; slated to reopen Friday, March 29
- pavilion - no reservations/rentals permitted; see below
- state-of-the-art playground
- bike racks
- restrooms - open 10am until 8pm daily
- sunburst fountain pond - no swimming permitted in the fountain pond
- fitness area
- walking path
- The Fort, a vibrant – yet casual – dining and entertainment hangout composed of repurposed shipping containers that are home to a number of eclectic eateries and bars featuring an assortment of craft brews, wine and cocktails, as well as a small performance area.
Please note that Town Center Park is pet-friendly, but per health department codes, pets are NOT allowed on the patio or in dining areas of The Fort.
Town Center Park Pavilion
Spanish Fort Town Center does not provide rental of the Pavilion, nor may tables be reserved for private events. The Pavilion and its picnic tables are available for general public use on a first-come, first-serve basis, but no reservations are permitted, nor will exclusive use rights be granted.
OPEN Sunrise to Sunset
Restrooms at the Pavilion are open 10am until 8pm daily.
Splash Pad Hours
The Splash Pad is closed for the season. It will reopen Friday, March 29.
March 29 - September 30: Open daily from 10am until 8pm; the splash pad operates with a motion sensor during these hours.
Similar to the Pavilion, the Splash Pad is not available for private events. It is open to the general public based on the schedule above.
Town Center Park Rules and Regulations
- Spanish Fort Town Center Park and Splash Pad are each "use-at-your-own-risk" facilities.
- Park is open from sunrise to sunset; closed from sunset to sunrise.
- Alcohol, fireworks, illegal substances and illegal activities are prohibited.
- Removal of pet waste is required of all who bring pets onto the property.
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- Leave plants and wildlife undisturbed.
- No grilling or open flames are permitted in the Park or Pavilion.
- No structures such as inflatables and bounce houses may be installed on Park premises.
- No equipment or toys may be utilized at the splash pad. This includes pool noodles, buckets and other materials that would divert water from the splash pad.