Town Center Park
Spanish Fort Town Center offers a community park for all to enjoy!
Town Center Park is located at 29000 Bass Pro Drive, just past Bass Pro Shops, and features a number of amenities, including:
- splash pad - CLOSED until further notice
- pavilion area - no reservations/rentals permitted; see below
- state-of-the-art playground
- bike racks
- restrooms - open 8am until 8pm daily
- sunburst fountain pond - no swimming permitted in the fountain pond
- fitness area
- walking path
Town Center Park Pavilion
Spanish Fort Town Center does not provide rental of the Pavilion, nor may tables be reserved for private events. The Pavilion and its picnic tables are available for general public use on a first-come, first-serve basis, but no reservations are permitted, nor will exclusive use rights be granted.
OPEN Sunrise to Sunset; CLOSED Sunset to Sunrise
Splash Pad Hours
CLOSED until further notice while a maintenance issue is being addressed.
Town Center Park Rules and Regulations
- Spanish Fort Town Center Park and Splash Pad are each "use-at-your-own-risk" facilities.
- Park is open from sunrise to sunset; closed from sunset to sunrise.
- Alcohol, fireworks, illegal substances and activities are prohibited.
- Removal of pet waste is required of all who bring pets onto the property.
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- Leave plants and wildlife undisturbed.
- No grilling or open flames are permitted in the Park or Pavilion.
- No structures such as inflatables and bounce houses may be installed on Park premises.
- No equipment or toys may be utilized at the splash pad. This includes pool noodles, buckets and other materials that would divert water from the splash pad.
Music in the Park
Enjoy FREE concerts in the Pavilion at Town Center Park every Friday evening April 6 through August 31, 2018. Click HERE for the artist lineup.