Town Center Park
NOTICE: Town Center Park and the Splash Pad will be CLOSED beginning 6am Friday, June 30 due to set-up for the Smoke on the Coast Food & Fireworks Festival. The park and splash pad will reopen at 5pm Saturday, July 1 shortly before the festival begins.
Spanish Fort Town Center offers a community park for all to enjoy!
Town Center Park features a number of amenities, including:
- splash pad
- pavilion area
- state-of-the-art playground
- horseshoe pits
- bike racks
- restroom facilities
- sunburst fountain pond**
- fitness area
- walking path
**no swimming in the fountain pond, please
In addition, the park will serve as a host site for signature community events at Spanish Fort Town Center. The park is located at 29000 Bass Pro Drive, just past Bass Pro Shops.
Splash Pad Hours
Now Open for the Season!
Operational 8am until 8pm Daily
OPEN Sunrise to Sunset
CLOSED Sunset to Sunrise
* See above regarding the park closure June 30 - July 1.
Town Center Park Rules and Regulations
- Spanish Fort Town Center Park and Splash Pad are each "use-at-your-own-risk" facilities.
- Park is open from sunrise to sunset; closed from sunset to sunrise.
- Alcohol, fireworks, illegal substances and activities are prohibited.
- Removal of pet waste is required of all who bring pets onto the property.
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- Leave plants and wildlife undisturbed.
- No grilling or open flames are permitted in the Park or Pavilion.
Town Center Park Pavilion
Spanish Fort Town Center does not provide rental of the Pavilion. The Pavilion is available for general public use on a first-come, first-serve basis, but no exclusive use rights will be granted.
The Pavilion will NOT be available for public use on the following dates due to Smoke on the Coast 2017:
- Thursday, June 29 through Sunday, July 2, 2017