Code of Conduct
Spanish Fort Town Center is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting Spanish Fort Town Center the following activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the Law.
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property.
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-orientated shopping environment.
- Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, or visiting offices for business purposes.
- Any activity whose nature would tend to disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants.
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they fail, or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespassing.